Websites operated by Bel Costume Corporation, including, but not limited to: PrintedCostume
(http://www.printedcustomized.com), the company is very heavy
It also provides you with the right to exercise and protect your personal data.
It may contain many links, or services provided by other partners, the privacy of each linked site or partner site
Please refer to the linked website or partner website for the rights declaration and personal data protection related notices.
[Matters to be advised in the Personal Data Protection Law]
– collecting units: printedcustomized.com pany
– Purpose of collection: to provide related services, marketing, contracts, similar contracts or other legal relations affairs of the company, customer management
Management and services, online shopping and other e-commerce services, advertising and business conduct management services, and operational integration
Business as prescribed in the business registration project or articles of association.
– A warm reminder: The Internet is not a secure information transmission environment. Please do not make it public when using this website
To disclose your personal information which may be collected and used by others, especially in public speaking occasions on the Internet,
Such as chat rooms, message boards, and should avoid Posting personal identity, password or E-mail and other relevant personal information.
[Personal Data Collection]
– You do not ask for personal information when you visit the relevant websites operated by the Company.
– When you complete the shopping process or participate in other activities, the website will ask you to log in your personal information in order to complete the transaction and related
– In order to protect the interests of our members, customers visiting this website for the first time will be automatically notified when the transaction is completed
Upgrade to membership.
– Please confirm that the personal data provided by you are true and accurate, and the company will not be liable for inaccurate or incomplete information provided in your data
You shall be liable for any damage or error caused by the communication.
– If you refuse to provide personal data, you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the services on this site.
– Please take good care of your membership account and password. Do not give the above information to anyone or allow anyone to use your personal information
The company will not be liable for any improper use of passwords for information application or use of accounts or secret codes.
– If you share a computer or use a public computer, please remember to close your browser to prevent others from seeing the above information
Method of your account.
– To subscribe e-newsletter, you only need to provide an Email account. If you want to unsubscribe, you can contact the customer service of the corresponding website to help unsubscribe.
[Type of Personal Data]
Identification (name, title, address, contact phone number, E-mail address), characteristics (age, sex, date of birth
Day, etc.), social situation (interest, leisure, life style, consumption pattern, etc.), education, technology or other professional
(educational background), type of employment (company, position, etc.), others (information and transactions necessary to complete collection or payment
E-mail messages, website messages, track information automatically recorded by the system and other information can be directly or indirectly identified by the user
Personal data, etc.), subject to the personal data actually obtained by the Company.
[Use of Personal Data]
The personal data collected by this website which is sufficient to identify users are only used by this Website internally and for the purposes for which they are collected
Handling and utilization unless stated in advance, or necessary for the completion of services or contractual obligations, or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
Unless required or required by the competent authority, the website will not provide personal information that is sufficient to identify the user
To a third party (both inside and outside China) or for use other than the purpose of collection.Employees of the company are referred to you only by them
Limited access to your personal information within the scope of your product or service requirements.Our company and our outsourcing cooperation
Manufacturers of power (e.g., suppliers of goods, suppliers of logistics, cash flow or event gifts or exhibits);If for our company and
In the event of a joint collection by other vendors, such joint collection shall be noted.During the term of membership and as required by law
The site will continue to be kept, handled and utilized during the retention period
[Means of Exercising personal Data Rights]
In accordance with section 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to access or request access to, make copies of,
The right to request supplement or correction, to request the cessation of collection, processing or exploitation, or to request deletion.You can do this by sending E-mail
To (firstname.lastname@example.org) (to avoid missing letters or anything else in the E-mail system
The reason is not received, subject to our reply). We will exercise the above right after receiving your request.
Handle at your earliest convenience.However, transactions which are necessary for the performance of the duties and business of the Website and which are required to be kept on file for future reference pursuant to the relevant laws and regulations
Data is not subject to this restriction.
[Instructions on Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data]
If there are any questions,
You can still contact the company, the company will help you confirm, deal with the relevant issues.If the shipping address, contact person,
You agree that you have obtained the consent of each party to provide your personal data, such as contact information, which is not your own
The company will inform you of the statutory notice before.Except to be provided to the judicial, prosecutorial, competent authority, or with
The Company will not provide your personal information to the company unless necessary to the extent necessary for the execution of related activities
To a third person.When the Company or the Website is divided in whole or in part, operated by an independent subsidiary, acquired or acquired by another third party
In the event of a transfer of management rights due to the assets of the Company, the Company will announce the relevant details to the Website in advance and the Company or the Website
All or part of the user’s information may also be transferred to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership.But only with the business
Personal data related to the rights transfer Service.If part of the operation of the Company or the Website is transferred to a third party and you remain a member of the Company,
For the convenience of future identification, the Company may set and access cookies on your computer when you use the Services.
You can decide whether to allow the use of Cookie technology by setting up your personal computer or Internet device if you turn off cookies
, may cause you to use the services of the Site inconvenient or some function restrictions.
Modifications can be made by E-mail (email@example.com) directly to the Company
Contact or discontinue use of the services.